Sign up for your Day 3 (7/25) tours through this site.
Companies listed below.
Each track of tours has capacity for 17 people. Slots for each track are first-come/first-served.
All 3 tracks are incredible opportunities to meet amazing companies. Even if you don't get your first choice of startups, you will still have an exciting and valuable experience.
Please note: Company visits are unfortunately subject to change, and we sincerely apologize if this happens.
A few additional details:
1) We will all meet at the NYU School of Law (like Days 1 & 2) for breakfast, a final talk, and closing remarks before splitting up into the tour groups.
2) Tours will end between 4:00 and 5:00 PM, depending on your track.
3) Lunch will be served at a startup on each track (times vary).
4) Each track has a guide: Tarek Pertew (Track 1), Brian Shoicket (Track 2), and Lisa Penberthy (Track 3). They will guide you throughout your day, including navigating from stop to stop.
Very important: Bring Photo ID with you to all offices. If your name's not on the list and you don't have Photo ID with you, then you will not be allowed in.
Conference Program: You can access the full program for Education Uncubed at http://uncubed.com/eduschedule
Track 1: Led by Tarek Pertew
* Columbia Startup Lab (Lunch)
Track 2: Led by Brian Shoicket
* Dom & Tom
* Yext (Lunch)
* Skillfeed / Shutterstock
Track 3: Led by Lisa Penberthy
* JW Player (Lunch)
* Varick Street Incubator
* Brian Shoicket, University Programs Lead at Wakefield Media: firstname.lastname@example.org